Sea Eagle NeedleNose SUP
The Sea Eagle NeedleNose™ stand up paddle boards boards feature a razor sharp, wave piercing bow, elegant curved touring shape with a straight-line, “no upturn” hull design. These features make the NeedleNose™ SUPs the fastest, sleekest and best inflatable SUPs in the world!
>>> In addition to the stylish graphic design, the NeedleNose SUP’s have added these fine features …
- Improved the straight-line hull water length which increased performance, speed and handling
- The PaddlePocket™ is incredibly handy for securing your paddle
- The extra rales wrap increases rigidity as well as minimizes seam leaks
- The outline of the Electric Pattern Diamond Deck Pad is significantly larger – giving you more room to test a variety of standing positions
- Last but not least the Swept Back Skeg has a lower profile so you can navigate in shallower waters and is also weedless so no more dragging around seaweed or debris
The Needle Nose SUP’s come in 3 sizes, NN116 (11′ 6″), NN126 (12′ 6″) and NN14 (14′).
- Check out the Specs for the 3 NeedleNose SUP styles here.
- Download the Needle Nose Instruction and Owner’s Manual here.
Learn more about the NeedleNose 116 by clicking here.
Learn more about the NeedleNose 126 by clicking here.
Learn more about the NeedleNose 14 by clicking here.