Sea Eagle 12.6 SR_RIK Sport/Runabout
A mid-size inflatable sport-boat, the Sea Eagle 12.6SR RIK does a lot of things well. The 4" deep rigid inflatable keel cuts through chop, so rough seas are easy to handle. At 147 lbs, it's possible to carry on top of a car or SUV without needing a trailer.
Click to enlarge image(s)
Sea Eagle Sport Runabouts
Whether you go boating on rivers, lakes, bays or oceans, Sea Eagle Sport/Runabouts can handle whatever nature throws at you.
The World's Best Floorboards
Floorboards are very important for inflatable boats, they need to be strong yet light and durable and easy to assemble. You might find some of these qualities in other materials, such as plywood or aluminum, but you won't find them all in any other floorboard system than the Sea Eagle plastic floorboards.
Fiberglass Reinforced Transom
Most inexpensive competitors have painted plywood transoms. A coat of paint or two might cover up the wood, but no paint job can keep out water for long. In a few years a painted plywood transom will just rot away. The transom is the most critical structural part of a boat - it must carry the weight and thrust of a heavy outboard motor over bouncing chop. Sea Eagle Transom Boats feature Fiberglass Reinforced Transoms for strength and durability that plywood just can't match.
Rigid Inflatable Keel
Sea Eagle Inflatable boats feature a unique Rigid Inflatable Keel that cuts through the water with ease and track as if they are on rails.
Rugged, Secure Aluminum Seats
Many other inflatables use cheap, heavy plywood seats, but Sea Eagle uses rugged extruded aluminum seats that are mounted with their tongue-and-groove mounting system.
Rapid, Secure Planing Rounded Pontoons (for fast planing)
Larger, more powerful outboards often cause bow rise in other boats. Sea Eagle's Sport/Runabouts have rounded rear pontoons to get you up on a plane in the shortest possible time.
Sea Eagle Sport Runabouts have extra large air chambers for incredible buoyancy and stability that you won't find in other boats.
Ready for anything! Ocean Ready Performance
Unless you're a professional stuntman, we don't recommend going out and jumping 10 foot ocean waves at full speed, but you can rest assured that Sea Eagle Sport Runabouts can handle anything the non-stuntman can throw at them!
Material you can hit with a hammer
Would you hit an inflatable boat with a claw hammer? Sea Eagle hit the 1000 denier hull material in their boats with a claw hammer .... with the sharp claw end. The Sea Eagle reinforced hull material can take this incredible pounding ... so you don't need to sweat bumping into the dock now and then.
* NMMA & CE Certified
* Plastic floorboards for easy assembly, long term durability and greater strength
* 5/8" grab line along sides for safety
* 4" Rigid Inflatable Keel
* Rounded rear pontoons for rapid planing
* Splash Guards on transom
* Built in oarlocks for easy rowing
* Two stainless steel d-rings for towing
* Four Carry handles
* Front lifting handle
* Oarlocks pop up for instant use
* Rubbing Strake around hull and under Keel for extra protection.
* Two layers of material on lower tubes for greatest abrasion and puncture resistance.
* Two self bailing drain valves
* Boat Carry Bag included
* Interior: 8'6" by 2'8"
* Exterior: 12'6" by 5'4"
* Deflated: 46"by 26" by 12" (hull), 31" by 38" by 4" (floorboards)
* Tube Diameter: 18"
* Capacity: 6 Adults or 1600 lbs.
* Weight: 94 lbs. (hull), 147 lbs. (w/floorboards)
* Chambers: 4 (port, starboard, bow & keel
* Material: 1000 Denier Reinforced
* Seam: Quadruple Overlap Seam
* Floor: Molded Polyethelene Floorboards
* Air Valves: 4 Recessed One Way
* Engine Capacity: 30hp (150 lbs. max weight
* Speed Estimates: (with 25hp) 23mph w/2 adults, 18mph w/4 adults
* Inflation & Assembly time: 25 min.
* 12.6 SR_RIK Sport/Runabout boat
* Molded Floorboards
* Aluminum Bench Seat
* Bow Storage Bag
* Collapsible Oar Set
* Foot Pump
Watch an Instructional Video or download a PDF copy of Installation Instructions - Click Here >> SeaEagle Instructional Videos