Cannon Nokomis Touring Paddle
One, Two or Four Piece!
The Cannon Nokomis paddle is designed to reduce noise and blade flutter in the water, its dihedral angle provides balance and strength so your paddling is practically effortless. The Nokomis blades are made of fiberglass reinforced nylon 6 to ensure strength and longevity. Each paddle is ovalized for user comfort as well as multiple feathering options. The Nokomis line has replaced the Cannon Serenity touring paddle with it's updated design.
Click to enlarge image(s)
“Nokomis” touring paddles are base priced at the cost of the aluminum shaft with ferrule joints. Prices are higher as you choose other types of shafts. Price additions are noted next to the Shaft Choices below. Prices are calculated at checkout based on Shaft Choices.
· Balde Color Choices – Black, Ivory or Yellow
· Paddle Length – 210, 220, 230, 240 or 250 Centimeters
· One, Two or Four Piece Shaft Format
Shaft Choices: Prices will vary according to Shaft Choice.
· Aluminum Shaft with Ferrule Joint (Weight= 38 Ounces)
· Fiberglass Shaft (Weight= 35 Ounces) (Additional $12.00)
· Hybrid Shaft (Weight= 31 Ounces) (Additional $39.00)
· Carbon Shaft (Weight= 28 Ounces) (Additional $64.00)
· 60 Degree RHC, LHC and Unfeathered
· 6.5” x 18”