LongBoard 11 Stand Up Paddle Board Deluxe Package
Sea Eagle’s Stand Up/Sit Down Long Board 11 gives you a fantastic work out and a great view of the water. It's the first paddleboard that you can paddle standing up or sitting down. Stand up for a great workout or sit down for comfort. There's no better way to get a great workout on the water than a stand-up paddleboard. Work your arms, midsection and legs all at the same time to burn the maximum amount of calories in a short time.
Click to enlarge image(s)
Choose Your Package:
· The LongBoard 'standard' StartUp package includes all the basics for stand up paddleboarding: Longboard, high pressure pump, gauge, adjustable stand up paddle and storage bag.
· The LongBoard "Deluxe" package adds an inflatable deluxe kayak seat and double ended kayak paddle that allows you to sit down for comfortable paddling. (NOTE: An optional foot rest and raised seat pad are also available for sit down paddling).
The Sea Eagle LongBoard LB11 is the first paddleboard that you can paddle standing up or sitting down.
The Sea Eagle LB11 is also one of the lightest inflatable paddleboard’s on the market. At 19 pounds, it ranges from 14% to 40% lighter than other brands that weigh up to 33 pounds. And the load capacity of 250 pounds with minimum flex is excellent. At the flex point (where most of the weight is when sitting or standing) the 4-inch thick board is still at least one half inch above the water.
New SUP High Pressure Pump:
This SUP (Stand Up Paddle) Pump’s special design allows low effort and quick inflation. Made with reliable and strong aluminum shaft the SUP Pump comes equipped with hose, recessed one-way valve adapter, triple nozzle adapter and cluster adapter set (not needed for LongBoard) as well as a nylon mesh carry bag. SUP inflates to 1 bar or 15 PSI.
New Bottom Reinforcement Patch:
Sea Eagle has added a reinforcement patch on the bottom layer. Without adding too much weight, this patch stiffens the board to make stand-up paddling easier and more comfortable.
New Anti-Skid Top Layer:
For better board control, Sea Eagle has added an anti-skid layer across the top of the board that allows you to sense the slightest motions of the board on the water. The rigid material also acts as a stiffener to strengthen the overall structure of the board.
If you're new to paddling, the Sea Eagle LongBoard gives you the maximum amount of flexibility. Enjoy a no-pressure tour of a quiet lake, or tear up the surf like a pro - it's your choice. The Longboard is great for lakes, bays or oceans.
Ultra Strong Drop Stitch Construction!
The Sea Eagle Longboard uses Drop Stitch construction, which allows a much higher air pressure than other inflatable technologies. Thousands of tiny threads connect the top and bottom layers of the board. This means the board can hold 8 pounds of air pressure, more than double the working pressure of other technologies. When you're out on the water, this means the LongBoard will turn, cut and perform like a fiberglass board, even though it packs up in a bag.
Material you can hit with a hammer!
Would you hit an inflatable boat with a claw hammer? We hit the 1000 denier hull material in our Sea Eagle boats with a claw hammer .... with the sharp claw end. The Sea Eagle reinforced hull material can take this incredible pounding ... so you don't need to sweat bumping into the dock now and then. The Sea Eagle Longboard is made of the same strong 1000 denier material!
· Sit down or stand up paddling
· D-Rings and shock cords to secure gear
· Drop Stitch inflatable construction provides tremendous rigidity
· Skid resistant pad
· Exterior: 11' x 2'6"
· Deflated: 20" x 16" x 9"
· Weight: 19 lbs (One of the lightest SUPs available)
· Capacity: Up to 250 pounds with minimum flex.
· Material: 1000 Denier Reinforced
· Seam: Quadruple Overlap
· Air Valves: One Way
· Inflation & Assembly time: 4 Minutes
LongBoard "Deluxe' Package Includes:
· LongBoard 11 $1089.00
· SUP 3-piece Adjustable Paddle $59.00
· SUP High Pressure Pump $49.00
· Storage Bag $29.00
· Pressure Gauge $12.00
· 7'10" AB30 4-piece kayak paddle $59.00
· Deluxe Kayak Seat $49.00
· Normal Shipping Charge $79.00
· Total Value: $1,445.00
Watch an Instructional Video or download a PDF copy of Installation Instructions - Click Here >> SeaEagle Instructional Videos