Innova Helios II EX Inflatable Kayak
Innova kayak's award winning Helios inflatable kayaks are best suited for sea kayaking, day touring, and fishing. Use the Helios to explore rivers, paddle along ocean shorelines, or go fishing in the back country. It's an amazingly versatile, safe kayak. It comes with its own deluxe drybag/backpack that will fit in an airline overhead bin. And when you reach your destination, you can set up in less than 10 minutes!
Click to enlarge image(s)
The Helios is available in a solo (Helios I) and a tandem (Helios II) version.
The Helios EX Construction:
The Helios EX has fully rubber-coated Nitrylon™ fabric construction throughout. Nitrylon™ is rugged, dries fast, and is easy to keep clean.
· Used for search and rescue by the Canadian Ranger Kayak Patrol on the west coast of Vancouver Island and outfitters as far afield as Papua New Guinea, the Helios is both versatile and rugged.
· The Helios was chosen twice for a Readers Choice Award from Sea Kayaker magazine in the inflatable kayak category. The award was based on the results of a reader survey taken every three years.
· A Helios boat won the predicted log section of the ‘97 San Juan Challenge, averaging 3 knots over the 40-mile course in winds gusting to 45 knots.
· Deck Netting and Gear Bungees
· Adjustable Footrest
· Carry Handles
· Optional Foot-Controlled Rudder available.
· NOTE: When using the Helios as a sea touring kayak, we recommend purchasing the Foot-Operated Rudder for precise control.
Helios II EX Specifications:
· River Rating: Class I
· Length: 12 ft. 6in.
· Width: 30 in.
· Weight: 36 lbs.
· Air Chambers: 3 Main
· Capacity: 396 lbs (2 person)
· Packed Dimensions: 20 by 14 by 8 inches
· Material: All 1200-denier Nitrylon™ - No PVC!
· Includes: Drybag/Backpack for transport
Make it a Complete Package -- Add a Pump and/or Paddle(s) at a discount ...
Click here to Preview the Package Options